Zhen-ism

A blog about fun things in life A blog about music in life A blog about GUITAR in life A blog about lonely rocker in life A blog about friendship in life A blog about jokes in life .....................................

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Finally~ THE END

A huge mix of emotions..........


I am really glad that everything went well and I couldn't be more happy to come back and work. But in the mean time, loads of memories are flashing back. Remembering the days when I just arrived in London with Tao, he has already graduated last year and had been working for nearly a year. And then the excitement of exploring London, taking the tube to places that I have never been then. I admit I was quite a bastard for not joining my friends enough during my first two years, but I think I have made it up for the last two.


When I first got here, I was staying at uncle teddy's place *which is pretty tight spaced*; and after about a week, I was in Garden Hall, and met some interesting people there. Sherin, the now going to be Lehman Brother's banker; Nicole, the Stanford grad; Chang Yong, the trusty singapore General going to be and loads of others that I might even have forgotten their names but remembered their faces. Alot of people came and went during this four years, but it was hell of a ride. There were ups and downs, but equally memorable.


To my coursemates whom I have spent my past four years with, you guys were the best ! *in no order*, I thank........ Sherin, Pav, Shery(yanyan), Lena, Reem, Colman, Jess, Ralph, Dena, Shawn, Nasser, even Zohaib =) and loads of others............. Materials wouldnt have rocked soo much without every single one of them. People might looks down at materials people and always claim that it is easy to do it, tell them to come and take the course then. And we have the most diverse of people who will be doing the most interesting jobs around =) I salute all of you !!!


















Outside RSM, Materials Department





















Ofcourse, there are friends that have been around as well, such as Tock !! The undead of Imperial grads, he is the luckiest guy with exams. I wish you best of luck and will definitely see you around. The three angels *since i am Charlie*, the three most wonderful juniors I have met so far haha. Without missing out the thai princess, J; whom is pretty but sometimes I think she is a huge bimbo, hahahahaha. Peiru, who hopefully be back for her phd. Some goes to Thong, the hilarious Reading dude that I met on the plane. Speaking of which that I have made quite a few good friends on the plane by travelling to and from London =) Lastly, I would also thank Vanjean for being here and made my university life something more special. Though a late entrance, she does made a huge difference in my life. =)

I really would miss the student life but oh well, we know life goes on rite. It is time to flip a page in my life and write a brand new one. If i ever miss IC, since Qiting is still going to have 3 years, I might just visit or use the gym for free *with his card* HARHARHAR !!!!












































The Queen's Tower;
That is the largest JELLY flag on earth. Damn you singaporeans !!=)



































The great Hall, My Malaysian Nite memories. 2003-2007 ; Yes I was involved EVERY year !!














Okla everybOOOOdayyy~ I shall stop here.

See you all back in London or just meet up in KL k !

Ciaoz

The never-stopping Rocker !
Qz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home