Zhen-ism

A blog about fun things in life A blog about music in life A blog about GUITAR in life A blog about lonely rocker in life A blog about friendship in life A blog about jokes in life .....................................

Wednesday, May 09, 2007

abit the FURY

I didnt talk about this alot to alot of people.

But I am just abit too pissed to find out something today.

I had a GREAT housemate last year whom everyone thinks that he is a nice person. And most important thing of all, he talked behind our backs after we moved seperate ways (me and another person). All because he thinks that we were not competent enough to stay with him.

We both kept quiet and think that maybe we shouldnt get involve in all this nonsense, fine......

Then comes the whole 2000 over pound deposit thingy. he asked me to do it, I did do it. The agent did email me and asked me whom to release the money to, he said he wanted it so he would distribute it to us. I kindly agreed and didnt think too much. In the end, he told us he didnt receive the money........

After five months NOW, i got an email from the agent telling us that the money had been sent out in christmas. How can that GREAT housemate never knew about the money ? common everyone in this world knows that he is super TIGHT with his money.

Fuck it. he says he didnt knew about it. I just called him today to Norway


I cant believe there are people like this in the world.



Qizhen

1 Comments:

  • At 7:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said…

    hey qizhen.
    khai jia here. dont know how the hell i got this 'my_life' as nick. or maybe someone else's account . lol..
    err wanted to say, well , if he is measuring the 'friendship' based on financial wise, or more in precise he is simply LOVE the money .. you can actually see what kind of person he is. try to get back your money and forget about that fella.
    after all , you cant do much to change him or change the fact :)
    relax, ;)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home