Zhen-ism

A blog about fun things in life A blog about music in life A blog about GUITAR in life A blog about lonely rocker in life A blog about friendship in life A blog about jokes in life .....................................

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Self Review

Until I am preparing all these applications only i realised that i have not really pushed myself to the limits all these while....

I have accomplished alot, but not impressively. Life has been ups and downs all these while. While life can be interesting, it could be harmful to your CV !!! I need more to be an impressive candidate for the banks.

I know your results are not EVERYTHING, but they are prove to what a person you are though... It reads your character. Yet Qizhen has finally arrived to yet another milestone where he needs to make a difference now. All these years, when it comes to moving to the next level, i will achieve it, whether with luck or plain "substance" , kakaka. Been through CH, then KTJ, and eventually IC, not too bad i guess. It is time for Qizhen to really get serious to make it into IBD now..............

wish me luck peeps

Really dont want to disappoint those who have always regard me as a "smart" person, i need to prove myself NOW.


Qizhen

1 Comments:

  • At 6:54 PM, Blogger rainbow mushroom said…

    hey dude, im supporting u far far away, but i'll always do!
    i can c ur passion in ur bones n blood to be a ichiban freshman in your career! keep it up!
    take care!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home